Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Best Changing Tables

http://bestchangingtables.blogono.com/wp-content/themes/terrafirma/images/a10.jpg

Graco Lauren Dressing Table Espresso Review
March 10, 2010
View Article

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QXpuq-sWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
My daughter is now 7 months old and this is the changing table we have been using since her birth. We chose this changing table because it came is espresso (to match her crib) and it was relatively inexpensive.

The height is perfect for both my husband and I, I am 5′5″ and he is 5′11″ This table is on rollers which was really nice, we started off with it in the bedroom and then after a few weeks just wheeled it into the nursery when we were ready to put her in her crib for the night. There is plenty of shelf room, I have three wicker baskets with socks and shoes stored on them, plus extra diapering supplies.

For the price I am really happy with this changing table. I don’t feel I would have benefited anymore from spending 0 on a “fancy” one. It doesn’t look cheap compared to the rest of her furniture, and serves it purpose so I give it 5 stars!

Graco Lauren Dressing Table Espresso Feature

  • Made under license by LaJobi Industries
  • JPMA, ASTM and CPSC safety certified
  • Features easily accessible open design with abundant storage space
  • Changing area equipped with built in safety strap for added security
  • Includes four sturdy rollers (two locking) for ease of mobility

Graco Lauren Dressing Table Espresso Overview

The Graco Lauren Dressing Table provides a safe and secure table to change your infant. It comes with straps to secure the changing pad to the structure. It has ample storage space on the two shelves which makes all of the products needed to change your infant readily available.

No comments: